Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Runners legs, no?


Today Lucas was suppose to get a hip ultrasound at the hospital. The day Lucas was delivered they doctors explained that he would have to get a hip ultrasound because he was in the breech position. I guess breech babies sometimes have hip alignment issues and the ultrasound is a precaution to ensure he is growing properly. Since the snow is coming down steadily it would be too difficult for me to shovel out, get us both ready and drive in this treacherous weather. I just rescheduled the appointment for next week.


When we first discovered I was pregnant Steve kept hoping I would have 3 babies in my belly (why? you ask) so he could have a little triathlon team. We didn't end up with a triathlon team but check out our boy's legs. They look like runners legs, don't they?

No comments: