Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lucky Lady


If you look at the picture to the left you will see a pile of clothes. These aren't just any clothes...these are maternity clothes. Holly, Christine and my co-workers have been giving me bag loads of clothes to wear over the next few months. I love this for a couple of reasons: 1. I hate shopping. 2. I hate shopping when I can't fit into my old size. 3. I hate shopping for clothes that I will wear for a few months. Did I mention I hate shopping? The only time I go shopping is when I'm with Holly. She finds something that will look good on me, hands it to me and tells me to buy it. That's my kind of shopping.

Thank you for all the clothes ladies!

My super husband surprised me yesterday with a prenatal massage gift certificate. I told him I was going to wait until I felt really tired, fat, swollen, etc. But, I guess I screwed up the surprise because he explained that he bought me a few gift certificates to get a massage so I get to use one soon and then few more later. Isn't he great?!?!?

No comments: