Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crazy Kitty


I was having a pleasant morning eating my cereal when I heard Jasper (our cat) jump through his cat door. I looked over and he had something in his mouth. As I looked closer I noticed it was a bird.

First thought: How am I going to get that bird out of the house? The trash already came.

Second thought: I hope this dead bird doesn't bring in any bad germs for the baby.

Third thought: Holy crap! The bird isn't dead!

Japser drops the bird and the bird tries running around the house. The poor bird is having trouble flying because Jasper busted the wing. After a few minutes of me yelling at Japser to let the birdie go and running around the house, I finally got the bird out of Jasper's mouth. I put the bird outside and I hope it survives.

I hope Jasper behaves better for the baby than he did with that bird. On a side note: Steve and I actually have agreed on a boy's name. Now we have to pick a girl's name. Don't ask what we decided on names 'cause we're not gonna tell you. It's a surprise :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While Jasper is quite cute, I want to see a belly shot, please!!!