Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Shower!


The Pevznamian family was showered with love and gifts last Sunday. I couldn't have asked for a nicer shower. The guests could decorate onesies, shirts and bibs for the baby. I loved watching the creativity from the guests and I know the baby will like the creations too!


Holly knows me very well and hosted a musical themed shower. Guests brought musical toys, cds and even rock band onesies ("I love Bon Jovi and my mommy does too" is my favorite onesie)! Holly did an awesome job planning. She never ceases to amaze me. How she planned a shower with a 21 month old while living in New York I'll never know! But she couldn't have done it without Julie or Sandra. Thank you guys! Our baby is lucky to have you in his or her life!


Check out some pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hollyp/

No comments: