Sunday, November 23, 2008

33 weeks and counting


As you can see from the picture my belly is growing every day. Last week more than one co-worker said to me "Oh, you finally look pregnant." I guess it is a compliment. I felt like I have looked pregnant for a while now, but everyone is different.


This weekend exhausted me. I went into Boston to get my hair done (the last time before the baby comes) and met Susan and Katie for lunch. I have no idea how I am going to make it into the city once the baby comes but I guess I'll figure it out. Once I got back home I had to start preparing for Thanksgiving. This is our second year of hosting the festivities, but it is a bit harder to do everything with a human living inside my body. Steve and I have a whole system down. Steve prepares dinner (I think he got the shorter end of the stick but he loves it) and I prepare the desserts. This year has to be extra good though...we have a visitor, Andy, flying over from England to enjoy our American holiday (and to visit us too). Hopefully Andy and the rest of our guests won't be disappointed!

No comments: