Here are some of the highlights over the past two weeks (in no particular order).
* Lucas has transitioned into his toddler bed!
* Steve cut his stomach with a saw and had to get 9 stitches.
* Lucas figured out how to open the sliding glass door (without our knowledge). I found him playing outside one morning while I was in the bathroom.
* The main plumbing pipe broke and crap (literally) was all over our basement floor. Steve spent all weekend fixing it.
* The walls are up in the baby's room and bathroom. The painters are coming next week!
* Lucas fell at daycare and fractured his arm. He has to wear a sling for two weeks.
How have the past two weeks been for you?