Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring?

It's technically spring but we haven't enjoyed much nice weather lately. Lucas and I had the week off and spent most of the time in our winter coats! Despite the cold weather we enjoyed the week with a bunch of play dates.




The house is coming along nicely. We had plaster people come today and the painters are coming next week. Lucas loves it and helps Steve will all the projects. I just want the baby's room and bathroom to be done so I can get it ready before the newest addition comes in June. Speaking of projects, poor Steve cut his stomach with a saw this week. Luckily he only needed 9 stitches and will be fine. I told him the next time we go to the emergency room better be to deliver the baby. I don't want to be bringing him or Lucas there anymore!



I've also been looking for a used bassinet for the baby. We didn't use one for Lucas but I think it will be easier to have the baby in a small bassinet rather than the Pack N Play in our bedroom. I'm always a bit skeptical to go to someones house when buying off Craigslist. So, Christine offered to drive to the place and wait outside with Lucas and her two girls. I had he number on speed dial just in case. But,everything worked out great. The bassinet was in great shape and the seller wasn't a serial killer. Win, win!




Steve and I couldn't decide which lovies to buy for the new baby. I was thinking of a giraffe but Steve wanted a tiger. So, we compromised and bought monkeys. Aren't they cute?

No comments: