Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!


If you know anything about me, you know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. I was so excited this year to celebrate with my two boys. We started the day off by going to Davis Farmland with Christine and Maya. Maya looked so cute dressed up a flower, but it was so windy that we decided to wait to dress up our monkey. The highlight of Davis Farmland was Steve entering an apple pie eating contest! Although Steve didn't win, he did our family proud. I posted the video for everyone to admire.

After we arrived home, Donna and the Taft family arrived for trick or treating. As you will see by the photos Lucas did not enjoy his monkey outfit as much I did. But, it was unseasonable warm and Lucas gets hot easily. Who would have thunk it would be warm on Halloween in Massachusetts?!?!? Lucas seemed to like answering the door for all the trick or treaters though. Hmmm....what should he be next year?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.