Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Never Ending Pit







My son has a never ending pit for a stomach. On Saturday Lucas ate a great breakfast (cereal bar, banana, blueberries and yogurt). I also fed him a descent lunch (chicken, avocado, strawberries, and pasta). A few hours after lunch Lucas was (surprise) hungry again! Steve gave him some cheerios and another cereal bar. Finally for dinner he gobbled down turkey, avocado, rice, and kiwi. Lucas was getting antsy after filling his belly so we let him out of his high chair. Since Matt, Aletta, and Olivia came over for dinner we assumed Lucas would be fine playing with his toys while we finished eating. But, Lucas decided he was STILL hungry and went over to Olivia's chair and grabbed food off her tray. Luckily Olivia was a good sport and laughed about it. I guess I should buy an extra refrigerator now to get ready for the teenage years.

I'm also taking my first graduate course since having Lucas. Wish me luck with balancing teaching, class, and motherhood!




No comments: