Monday, September 21, 2009

Apples Galore!











Lucas had another busy week. On Saturday we took him apple picking for the first time. It was a gorgeous day plus he got to hang out with the Williams family and Matt and Olivia. Although he really isn't smiling for the pictures, he did have a good time! He liked it when Steve would peel part of an apple, I would chew it up a bit, and then put it in his mouth. He's just like his daddy..he likes his food!

Steve and Lucas took their first swimming class on Sunday. Apparently Lucas was more interested in everything going on around him than the actual water. But, he didn't cry and he was so pooped after it that he took a nice, long nap. I liked the swim class too because I got an hour by myself and got to run outside. I love my boys but it is nice to have some alone time. You moms know what I'm talking about.

Since the little man is doing the backwards crawl, we put up a little gated area for him to play safely. Luke seems to like it and we can get some stuff done without being worried he will knock into something.

Next weekend we are off to Nantucket!

No comments: