Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy week




In no particular order here are some highlights from the past week:


1. Lucas starting grabbing his pacifier and holding it in his mouth.


2. Early Tuesday, Steve took my car key to work and had to drive back to give it to me. He was about 15 minutes late but I managed to drop Lucas off and get to work on time

3. Lucas now sleeps in his own room.

4. Steve tripped, went to the emergency room, found he sprained his ankle, and was on crutches for 2 days.

5. I started running with Lucas in the jogging stroller.

6. We got another car key (see #2).

Last week was very eventful and we plan on relaxing this week for our vacation. More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To the 3 Musketeers:

I was sorry to hear about Steve's sprained ankle. "Hobbling along life's journey for 2 Days...with a baby in one hand and Tracy's car keys in another"-- It's a vision to behold. Take care of yourselves and sending love.

Aunty Susan