Monday, February 6, 2012

Updates...Finally

My little girl weighed more than 20 pounds at her 6 month checkup! She keeps popping out her clothes. But, I guess if you had to pop out of clothes the only cute age to do so would be under 5!

Lucas had his third birthday party in January. If you ask him what his favorite part of the day was, I'd bet he's answer "cake!"



He also loved playing with Theo and Eli!

Sydney is sitting up and is starting to put everything into her mouth. I'm trying to keep a close eye on Lucas so one of his "tools or pirates" doesn't end up in Sydney's mouth. I have to admit Lucas is really sweet to his sister. If she is upset I'll ask him to sing or talk to her. I'll come back in the room and he is singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to her. Of course, Syd, is just enamoured by her big brother. I wonder if and when that will change.
Lucas and I have been spending some quality time together by going to a music class. I've been spending so much time with Sydney that often Lucas gets left out. I hired a babysitter to watch Syd while Lucas and I take this class together. He absolutely loves it and I love spending time with my son! Maybe he'll be the next American Idol? Don't you think America would vote for that face?














No comments: