Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day





I asked Steve what he wanted for Father's Day and he replied "the whole family to run in a 5k." Most dads wouldn't make this strange request but most dads aren't my husband. We did some research and found a family friendly 5k in Hopkinton. Steve did awesome! He was the first runner to cross the finish line pushing a stroller. I don't know how he does it. I did better than I thought but not as good as I used to be. I guess that's what happens when you have a child and work full time. Running 5 times a week goes by the waste side and you run when you can. We had so much fun and it motivated Steve and I to run more races together.


Today, we had Steve's dad and my dad over for lunch. It was nice to get everyone over for a relaxing meal. Lucas slept for 3 hours during their visit but both grandfathers got to spend some quality time with him.


Lucas really is enjoying Father's Day!

Oh...Lucas is now saying "ball." It is so cute!

No comments: